- From Thursday the 19th to the 23rd of January, the Sirha fair, International Catering, Hospitality and Food Fair, will be held in Lyon (France) and Frucosol will be present as an exhibitor with its hospitality equipment.
- Frucosol will be located in Hall 7, Café & Bars area, stand 7B78.
- An unmissable event for restaurant, hotel and food professionals, Sirha Lyon celebrates its 40th anniversary in 2023, at Eurexpo Lyon. For this anniversary edition, Sirha Lyon offers visitors five days of unique immersion in the heart of Food Service and deciphers the dynamics that will shape the market of tomorrow through interesting activities and a selection of national and international experts.
- Frucosol will participate in this 21st edition with the group participation of the Association of Spanish Manufacturers-Exporters of Equipment for Hospitality and Communities (AFEHC), under the Horeca Equipment from Spain brand.
- Our export director, Víctor Martínez, faces this appointment with very good expectations in general. We will have our stand open to all professionals in the sector who come and want to obtain advice on any of our product ranges and on-site demonstrations.
- This show is highly relevant for our sector since the French market is one of the main destinations for Spanish exports from the hotel and catering equipment sector.
From Thursday the 19th to the 23rd of January, the Sirha fair, International Catering, Hospitality and Food Fair, will be held in Lyon (France) and Frucosol will be present as an exhibitor with its hospitality equipment.
Sirha Lyon is a world reference event for Food Service and the hospitality industry. It brings together all the players in the sector. Your visitors discover and get inspiration to implement in their businesses and see the present and future opportunities. Because Sirha Lyon brings together innovations, visions, exchanges of knowledge and great skills in a single physical space that allow everyone to integrate the new configurations of an ecosystem in constant evolution, such as the Horeca sector.
Since its inception, Sirha Lyon anticipated and accompanied the great movements of catering and food. In a world facing profound changes, Sirha Lyon’s 4,000 exhibitors and brands and a program rich in novelties reveal the effervescence of the entire sector. All this distributed in 140,000 square meters.
With the purpose of promoting this Spanish participation in the fair, AFEHC prepared an informative brochure that was sent to distributors of hospitality equipment in France.
Lyon, is the city that hosts this meeting and it becomes a coming and going of professionals in the sector: and Sirha has established itself as a unique fair for the gastronomic and hospitality sector, and has become one of the most important events for professionals of all the world.
It offers a wide range of concrete ideas to make the industry aware of new food trends and equipment innovations. In addition, the Sirha Lyon fair has hundreds of conferences, testimonials, master classes, demonstrations, presentations and contests.
We highlight the Sirha Food Forum: a new space dedicated to the word Space for exchange and expression, the Sirha Food Forum brings together in the center of the room, for five days, more than 80 speakers, professionals, researchers and experts in their respective fields.